Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Businesses reopening after Snowmaggedon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

This morning went into Lidl at about 9.30 and half the bread shelves were still empty.The emergency is not quite over ;)

Ah I was in at lunchtime, around 1pm and everything looked good, even the middle aisle was restocked with the usual random bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Was in Aldi in Ardkeen this evening and lots of empty shelves. Fruit and veg was seriously low, same for chicken, bread etc. Must still be some delays with supplies or else people are just stocking up more than normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

sillysocks wrote: »
    Was in Aldi in Ardkeen this evening and lots of empty shelves. Fruit and veg was seriously low, same for chicken, bread etc. Must still be some delays with supplies or else people are just stocking up more than normal!

I was in Aldi Ardkeen on Sunday morning and it was fully stocked with everything. Staff were stocking shelves like mad.

Went over to Tescos straight after and it was bad.....loads of empty spaces in the fruit and veg and the pasta shelves were empty.....was there again today and it was worse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Ah crap, sorry everyone, when I saw the 3 shops restocked I thought we were in the clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I was in Supervalu Kilbarry late afternooon and couldn't get a lot of what I wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

deisemum wrote: »
    I was in Supervalu Kilbarry late afternooon and couldn't get a lot of what I wanted.

I was there yesterday afternoon too and still a lot of empty shelves there was no ham for my sandwiches :D

Advertisement