Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

km79 wrote: »
    Siggy
    Was about to say the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Siggy
    Was about to say the same
    I don’t think I’m going to make a transfer this week
    Then Eriksen to siggy as I’m going to get son instead for 34 on and I also want to keep mahrez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looks like Sterling will be for for the Stoke game it seems.
    I had planned to shift for Walcott to get two games from him but unsure if that's the correct move now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

FitzShane wrote: »
    Really have to get Sterling out, losing so much value in him. Current Value is 8.7, yet my sale value is 8.2

Has to be someone who can play in 31 though...then i can WC out.

Sterling -> ??? 8.4m

I am buying Siggy. Or maybe Shaquiri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I am buying Siggy. Or maybe Shaquiri

Have Salah, Shaqiri, Son & Arnie already.

Maybe Siggy in just to keep up the SSASS theme :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

dahat wrote: »
    Looks like Sterling will be for for the Stoke game it seems.

Where's that coming from? Can't see that mentioned anywhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Markx wrote: »
    Where's that coming from? Can't see that mentioned anywhere....

Pep Guardiola revealed Raheem Sterling could be ready to return on Monday night but, having not featured for a couple of weeks, he may have to settle for a place on the bench - Fantasy football scout.

Whether it's reliable or not is another thing. Possibly in place of Bilva

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Whether it's reliable or not is another thing. Possibly in place of Bilva

Even if he's fit it's a 50/50 with Bernardo's form. Maybe have to ship Raz.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Sterling to mahrez. I'm continuing with my get in dgw players I want over gw 31 players strategy. No wildcard so I feel this is a better way to go. I'll have 8 for next week and 7 dgw players with 3 FTS before gw 34.

Sterling to mahrez. I'm continuing with my get in dgw players I want over gw 31 players strategy. No wildcard so I feel this is a better way to go. I'll have 8 for next week and 7 dgw players with 3 FTS before gw 34.

I'm going to bank this week
    Then assuming shawcross gets his place back I'll use one FT next week
    But it may not even be on a gw31 player yet
    It's a pity for us that the. Cup games won't have been played by the deadline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Home to Watford, Stoke and Southampton in the next 3. Have to consider arsenal attackers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sterling to Walcott done.

Banking the - 4 this week.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Home to Watford, Stoke and Southampton in the next 3. Have to consider arsenal attackers

Unless those games are in the Europa league I won't be
    Same as united last season now
    A no go for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Unless those games are in the Europa league I won't be
    Same as united last season now
    A no go for me

Arsenal have an uncanny knack for winning games that dont really matter, I think I will persist with Miki.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Barring injury news, I'll be banking. May then use 2 f/t in gw31 and have 11 potential starters that week.

eh i dunno wrote: »

I was convinced my WC in GW 33 would have 3 Arsenal players but I can tell you now I will have none.

They have almost zero chance of 4th place and will focus on the Europa league. Even without that option they are facing 4 teams in their last 6 fixtures that are fighting for survival. Fighting against Arsenal works. They also play united.

I think my WC will have zero Arsenal players now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I was convinced my WC in GW 33 would have 3 Arsenal players but I can tell you now I will have none.

They have almost zero chance of 4th place and will focus on the Europa league. Even without that option they are facing 4 teams in their last 6 fixtures that are fighting for survival. Fighting against Arsenal works. They also play united.

Ii think its worth having one of them though, the three home fixtures above are where Arsenal excel, they have played 14 league games at home and won 10 and scored 36 goals. United and City are the only two teams to have beaten them at home and they drew with Pool and Chelsea, Arsenals poor form has been away from the emirates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Aubameyang could be a shout; league games are all he has left to play in.

danganabu wrote: »
    Ii think its worth having one of them though, the three home fixtures above are where Arsenal excel, they have played 14 league games at home and won 10 and scored 36 goals. United and City are the only two teams to have beaten them at home and they drew with Pool and Chelsea, Arsenals poor form has been away from the emirates.

That’s all true but it’s the dirty part of the season and teams are fighting for survival. Arsenal probably won’t finish 4th and they may save for Europe. It’s not for me.

If they were playing teams that were already safe then maybe but that’s not the case.

They will be fantastic differentials if they do click but I’m betting against that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

danganabu wrote: »

The only guaranteed starters though are Peter 'I'll never get another clean sheet' Cech and Aubameyang. Aubameyang is a very expensive option given he will probably be playing with a bunch of reserves in the midfield positions.

I was hoping they would lose last night so they might have put a half decent side out in league games. That wont happen now, we are looking at a Liverpool 2016 scenario regarding rotation.

• Advertisement

elefant wrote: »

Aubameyang could be a shout; league games are all he has left to play in.
    And this is why I’ll have no arsenal
    players
    Kane firmino and a cheapie with a DGW for me
    It’s all very well auba playing but who will be playing with him and what will tent be playing for .......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

What's the appeal of Siggy ??
    Surly Evertons best bet for goals is Theo??

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭JimboJones99

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    What's the appeal of Siggy ??
    Surly Evertons best bet for goals is Theo??

Was just about to ask the same question, Walcott or Sigurdsson? I am edging slightly towards Walcott but the set piece potential from Sigurdsson is making me unsure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Kane to Aguero.Aguero get the 90 minutes away to Stoke and fully rested. Aguero gets the armband .Kane has a blank aswell as Aguero and can easy get him back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Sterling's injury is so annoying. I really wanted to bank and do a mini-WC for BGW31, before my actual WC in 32/33. I'm between:

- Shaqiri: I planned on bringing him in next week, so maybe it makes sense to bring him in a week early. That said, not a great fixture

- Mahrez: Better fixture than Shaqiri this week, a future DGW, but means using a transfer on a player who blanks next week and limiting myself to two BGW transfers instead of three (don't want to go beyond -4)

I'd go for Mané were it not for the fact that I already have three Liverpool players.

Can anyone help me call this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

Kane to Aguero.Aguero get the 90 minutes away to Stoke and fully rested. Aguero gets the armband .Kane has a blank aswell as Aguero and can easy get him back.

I had planned on banking but this has me thinking. Could be worthwhile going Firminho/VVD to Aguero/Holgate for one week (-4) and reverse it next week for another -4

That way I have Aguero coverage against other owners in case he goes nuts against Stoke (his record against Stoke is impressive)

I already have Kane.

Am I mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Is Sterling to Siggy a good idea?
    Already have Walcott,

Will be wildcarding after 31 anyway.

I had planned on banking but this has me thinking. Could be worthwhile going Firminho/VVD to Aguero/Holgate for one week (-4) and reverse it next week for another -4

That way I have Aguero coverage against other owners in case he goes nuts against Stoke (his record against Stoke is impressive)

I already have Kane.

Am I mad?

Interesting,basically your saying VVD won't get a clean sheet and Holegate will.I am leaning towards just swapping Kane.I find after a hard game mid week players are not the same,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LizardKing82

Interesting,basically your saying VVD won't get a clean sheet and Holegate will.I am leaning towards just swapping Kane.I find after a hard game mid week players are not the same,

I have VVD starting this weekend on my bench as it is and I currently have 8 players available for gw31

• Advertisement

I have VVD starting this weekend on my bench as it is and I currently have 8 players available for gw31

Looks like a good punt VVD probably won't keep a clean sheet and Holegate and Aguero should outscore them.I pulled the trigger and swapped Kane for Aguero.

Advertisement