Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Camera in cratloe woods

Options
  • 03-03-2018 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I found a camera in cratloe woods yesterday hung in a tree. There is no footage in it but its an ok looking one so I'm trying to get it back to its owner, did you loose one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JellyJesse

I thought that but its not really that kind of camera (no movement sensor) and there was no footage on it. But I left a note just in case. I think someone just forgot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

If you take a photo with the camera and upload here it will search the web for photos taken with the same camera. You might be able to track the owner down with it. I Think the likes of Facebook strip the exif data though that it uses to search. http://www.stolencamerafinder.com

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JellyJesse

Thats a good Idea, I'll give it a whirl

Advertisement