Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top up problem and no coverage since thursday am.

Options
  • 03-03-2018 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi, no mobile coverage in my area. borris, co carlow for last few days.  Any chance of it coming back.  Also, I topped up my phone on wednesday and got the usual 'thank you for topping up etc.' however, just after midnight I received a text saying my offer was expired and i need to top up??? eventhough I had topped up that day. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

phildenny wrote: »
    hi, no mobile coverage in my area. borris, co carlow for last few days.  Any chance of it coming back.  Also, I topped up my phone on wednesday and got the usual 'thank you for topping up etc.' however, just after midnight I received a text saying my offer was expired and i need to top up??? eventhough I had topped up that day. 
    Hi phildenny ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭phildenny

Hi phildenny ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    i got through eventually on monday to customer support and got it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi phildenny ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    i got through eventually on monday to customer support and got it sorted.
    I'm glad to hear you've had your issue resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement