Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

November 2018 Babies

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

21 weeks! God it’s flying by!! H was 19 on Tuesday, will leave her until the 22 week mark and go from there. I may lose a hand in the meantime :D

Ah I think herself is just under the impression we only get girl babies here haha! She’d love a brother! She’s mad about my nephews. Either way I’m 99.9% sure it won’t be happening. I think my age doesn’t help. I’m not exactly young but I’m 33 so most of my friends are only starting off! Feels odd to be hanging up my boots so to speak. On to the next stage though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

How is everyone doing?

We’re great Betsie! How are you guys getting on?
    H cut her first teeth over Easter and is sitting up, absolutely dying to get going after her big sisters, she sits screeching and shouting at them while they play. I feel like I’ve lost my little baby very quickly with this one :(

How’s all with 4?

Ah digs they are growing up so quickly Abi is 6 months tomorrow I can't believe it. No teeth yet here but she is chewing on everything she can get a hold of, no sitting here yet but she is Rolling after the others around the floor she gets so cross when they don't show her some attention ... The is flying it with food aswell have found little that she doesn't like yet haha like her mammy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Aww Digs!My little man is just about 1 and he is stuck to his mammy, my OH is completely rejected regularly!I'm sure it will change though!He is definitely big into everything the girls are doing and was really frustrated before he started to crawl.I am finding though that he is all about mammy, much more so than the girls.Even at this age, he likes to be up in the sling for a bit in the evenings when I am home from work,it's like he has get a mammy fix after not seeing me during the day!!

He sounds like a real Mammies boy Shesty!!

H is totally cuddly, I think I’ve been lucky with her and my second, they are definitely my biggest fan whereas the eldest is addicted to her Dad! I meant more the fact that she’s got a toothy smile and is on the move with regards losing my little baby! I’m not ready for her to get bigger yet!! She’s up on all fours rocking so we had to say goodbye to the cosleeper this weekend! I lay pining for her until she woke at 1am, grabbed her for a feed and she stayed in our bed for the night. We’re probably still doing two feeds a night which isn’t so bad, she’s a quick and efficient boober and I enjoy the cuddles!

Abby sounds like she’s flying it Betsie! I hope you’re doing good too. Are you heading back to work in the near future? We’re 6 months next week and I really cannot believe it. Such a cliche but the time does fly.

Digs wrote: »

Abby sounds like she’s flying it Betsie! I hope you’re doing good too. Are you heading back to work in the near future? We’re 6 months next week and I really cannot believe it. Such a cliche but the time does fly.

Digs she is flying it thank god, I'm totally in love with her X tone really does fly I can't believe she is 6 months already, I have decided to take a career break I have decided that the kids are only small for a short time so I'm going to enjoy it and trying to get someone to mind 4.... Not easy/cheep

Digs she is flying it thank god, I'm totally in love with her X tone really does fly I can't believe she is 6 months already, I have decided to take a career break I have decided that the kids are only small for a short time so I'm going to enjoy it and trying to get someone to mind 4.... Not easy/cheep

That’s brilliant! I decided to stay home after we had our second and it was hands down the best decision, I don’t think you will ever regret staying home while they’re small, I have loved it, I’ll get back to work in a year or so. The thoughts of organising childcare for 4 would make your mind melt, with all the school pick ups etc it would be very difficult!!

Hey everyone how are ye all doing ?

• Advertisement

Hey everyone how are ye all doing ?

Betsie how are you?!! Imagine this time last year we were melting in the heat. At least this year we can console ourselves with a vino :D

We’re flying it. She’s 8 months in a few days and no stopping her. Caught #2 coaxing her up the stairs yesterday, need eyes in the back of my head. She has 4 little teeth so totally losing the baby look :( and is flying about the place determined to destroy my house.

She has started to say dada so that’s 3:0 to my husband. They all said Dada first!! She’s been such a happy little baby, we’ve been very lucky. Noisy though, has no problem using her voice to get attention.

How are all your crew?? How have you found being at home? It’s no joke!

Digs wrote: »
    Betsie how are you?!! Imagine this time last year we were melting in the heat. At least this year we can console ourselves with a vino :D

We’re flying it. She’s 8 months in a few days and no stopping her. Caught #2 coaxing her up the stairs yesterday, need eyes in the back of my head. She has 4 little teeth so totally losing the baby look :( and is flying about the place determined to destroy my house.

She has started to say dada so that’s 3:0 to my husband. They all said Dada first!! She’s been such a happy little baby, we’ve been very lucky. Noisy though, has no problem using her voice to get attention.

How are all your crew?? How have you found being at home? It’s no joke!

Aw digs they are growing up so quick Abi doesn't sit still for 2 seconds she wants to constantly be around the others and if they sneak off on her to get some peace she will scream and scream u til they come back to her.

No teeth here yet, she is driven mad with her gums for months but no sign of anything yet....

Being at home is so tough and there is times I question my decision but I don't regret it not for one second,

I hear ya!! Tough going, time to yourself is a foreign concept. I go out for a walk once the older two are in bed and my husband settles the youngest. It lashed on me last night but it was glorious to have an hour to myself without someone hanging out of me. I listen to podcasts and thoroughly enjoy myself - how times have changed haha :D

Yeah Im in a brass band so I go to practice 2 nights a week that's my therapy I'd be lost without it, we take the month of August off every year I'm dreading it

Advertisement