Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buckingham st student accomodation

Options
  • 04-03-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, my daughter will hopefully be starting college in Dublin sept. Ideally she would like to be on campus, but since we won't know til mid august I was thinking I should have a back up? Is that what most parents do? It means paying a ( usually non refundable!) deposit....she has been offered a place in Buckley hall, sight unseen, as I had to cancel weds plans to travel up due to weather.... I have to pay 640 euro deposit by tomorow.....it's a lot! But the cheapest accomodation I can find so far, and very central. It's on Buckingham street, very close to o Connell st. Good/ bad area? At night? I'm so unsure what to do....also considering broad stone hall in phibsboro, more expensive but....Or should we hold out altogether until cao results, and take our chances with campus accomodation??? It would mean not having to dip into the ( very limited) college fund this early....! Thank you so much in advance for any help! 😊

Advertisement