Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting first debit card to new address

Options
  • 04-03-2018 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I submitted a change of address form and received a text notification confirming my change of address. This occurred over a month ago. I am still waiting on my card but I am now wondering if I have to request the card in some way. 
    If you would be able to help in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. 
    Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Will,

Thanks for your post.

Yes you will need to request a new Debit card as when you update your postal address a new card would not automatically issue. However if your card is expiring a new card would issue, usually about two weeks before the end of your expiry month. You can request a new card through the Service Desk and the Order a New Debit Card option.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 will1896528

When I go onto the service desk I only have the option of reordering a debit card, not order a new card. This is the first card I’ve had on this account.

Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Will,

Sorry in this instance you would need to send your message through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk. An advisor can then order you a new card to your address.

Thanks again,
    Sarah

Advertisement