Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trike

• 04-03-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭

hi folks,my little rose petal grand daughter,will be one soon,thinking of getting her a trike,you know the ones that mam or dad can also push via a handle,so looking for a good one that will last a while,and has rubber tyres,any suggestions?or other suggestions for a birthday gift?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

We have this one, our one year old really likes it, will do the child up until they are around 4. Fella I work with has one as well and their child loves it.

Fairly easy to put together as well

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/outdoor/trikes/smart-trikes/smart-trike-dazzle-black-and-white/p/148231

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

We had one and did use it round the time our daughter was one but by 18 months she had completely lost interest... she preferred to walk herself or if it was a longer distance buggy is much easier to push than these trikes with their plastic wheels... on reflection for the amount of use it got I wouldn’t re-purchase if I could do over

Advertisement