Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Parents of Children with Angelman Syndrome

Options
  • 04-03-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

My name is Rebecca Gilligan. I am a final year, undergraduate, Psychology student at the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI Galway). Along with my supervisors, Dr. Geraldine Leader and Dr. Arlene Mannion, researchers at the Irish Centre for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Research (ICAN), we are conducting a study on co-occurring problems in children and adolescents with Angelman Syndrome.
    It would be an amazing help if you would be willing to please follow the below link and complete the study:

Does your child with Angelman Syndrome display gastrointestinal symptoms, sleep problems, and/ or behaviour problems?

• Is your child between the ages of 3 and 18 years?
    • We are also looking for children who display only some, or none, of these symptoms, i.e. gastrointestinal symptoms, sleep problems, and/or behaviour problems

This study will help us to understand the relationship between these symptoms, in children with Angelman Syndrome. Please follow this link to participate:

http://bit.ly/2E5Td1z

Rebecca Gilligan
    BA Psychology Student at NUI Galway
    Email: r.gilligan6@nuigalway.ie

This research is supervised by Dr. Geraldine Leader and Dr. Arlene Mannion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanking you,
    Rebecca Gilligan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rebecca Gilligan

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far in this study! This research will really help us to understand the disorders which accompany Angelman Syndrome. We are still looking for more participants and would really appreciate more parents taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. We're looking for parents of children who both have, and don't have, sleep, behaviour, and gastrointestinal problems, and we're looking for participants from all countries. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Advertisement