Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven Mortgages Online Access?

• 04-03-2018 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a mortgage with Haven Mortgages since last year. Our mortgage broker said there is an online portal that I can log into to make one off payments or check my balance etc.

Since I got my mortgage my broker and I fell out over a few Things so I can't ask him about it.

Can anyone confirm if there is an online portal and if so how do I go about it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Ring Haven Customer service. The number should be on the welcome pack you got.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Dats_rite

Turns out that Haven do not have this facility. You can ring up and make payments and get a balance etc but no ability to login and check recent payments or balances etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

The Haven customer service answer the phone with 'Hello EBS" :D

Do they have online facilities..... hell no.

Avoid this gang of morons if you can.

Advertisement