Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishtales Pinball for Trade

Options
  • 05-03-2018 12:00am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM : Fish tales pinball

POST\COLLECTION : Collection hopefully as i dont have a van to transport but we could work it out

PRICE: Trade only

Im looking to trade my Fish Tales pinball, its a great game but just looking for something new. its fully working, i completely took it apart and cleaned it up when i got it, replaced all lights,rubbers, new legs, new mirror blades, new side rails a couple of new plastics, replaced the black trim around the translight image. replaced some switches, new launcer button in the fishing rod launcher, new pinballs..

Its in good condition. Not really sure what im after, love film themes\sci fi\ but will consider anything. ive posted in a few other places too. Pin traded has to be working as well, thanks a lot

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales1.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales2.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales3.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales4.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales5.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales6.JPG

www.gamersireland.ie_wp_content_uploads_2017_fishtales_fishtales7.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

I might know where there is a pinbot?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Thanks Mitch appreciate the shout, id love to play that one alright but dont think the wife and kids would be as interested in it as myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Hope you get a good trade, that's in lovely condition.

Mitchomagic: would it be ok to PM you about the pinbot?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement