Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

And this is why I hate organising 5 a side :mad:

We've about 5 willing people and the rest just ignore the messages.

We're up to 7 people now - nosebleed territory. :pac:

It looks like LIT have a 5 a side available, Wednesdays 7pm or 8pm.

If that's of interest and if we have enough numbers let me know and I'll book it for either tomorrow (short notice) or next week.

I'm no longer on the WhatsApp so if someone can post there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It looks like LIT have a 5 a side available, Wednesdays 7pm or 8pm.

If that's of interest and if we have enough numbers let me know and I'll book it for either tomorrow (short notice) or next week.

I'm no longer on the WhatsApp so if someone can post there...

I've booked two different places and cancelled twice. If someone else wants the book fire away.

I'll book it once the numbers are confirmed, no point booking otherwise. I have my doubts I'll be using my dialling finger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Was there ever anymore about this or is there any current games running

Nope, LIT was available. Nowhere near enough interest for a new group to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 5 side any night. Also interested in a league

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gannicuskiid

Hi all, just seen this thread now. Looking for a game for fitness and craic. Any going on let me know, I'm free most week nights. Cheers lads.

Same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

me and a friend of mine also looking for one too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭thevinylword

Same.
    callaway92 wrote: »
    me and a friend of mine also looking for one too

Howdy lads, I'm part of a game on Monday nights in Aisling Annacotty at 8pm that's always looking for numbers, jimmy who started this thread plays with us. We took a break for summer but are starting back this coming Monday, let me know if you're interested and I'll pass you on to the organiser

I play with ye sometimes. I’m in the WhatsApp already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya man - Can you pm me? Me and one other looking to play.

Thanks very much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I would love a game. Send me a PM and I will send you on my number if there is any spaces left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Hey lads I'm looking for a game if there's any going, will be available almost every night, based up in Castleroy. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OliverAngler

Looking to get back into a mid week game of 5 aside. Any games going about looking for numbers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Looking to get back into a mid week game of 5 aside. Any games going about looking for numbers

Group of us (late 30s early 40s) playing midweek in Delta... might suit you.
    If so drop me a PM with your name and number and I'll add you to the WhatsApp group.