Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist

Options
  • 05-03-2018 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Can anybody recommend a good, child friendly orthodontist in or around the area please? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭bkeane

Harry Kearns is based in Blanchardstown village and is very good. Both of my kids went to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gio2

bkeane wrote: »
    Harry Kearns is based in Blanchardstown village and is very good. Both of my kids went to him.

Castleknock orthodontics in Ashleigh are really good with kids

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My children and I go to Dr Loome's on Clonsilla Road.

A year or two back my youngest (5 at the time) fell asleep while getting his teeth cleaned!! Can't get more gentle than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

daymobrew wrote: »
    My children and I go to Dr Loome's on Clonsilla Road.

A year or two back my youngest (5 at the time) fell asleep while getting his teeth cleaned!! Can't get more gentle than that.

Mine also!, he's excellent but I'm looking for an orthodontist now though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Whatever you do don't get caught in the public health system. Was years with retainers from roselawn health centre. Totally changed my attitude to food. Didn't offer train tracks and now years later am paying fortune for invisalign. My parents would've paid private but were steered down this road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

amtc wrote: »
    Whatever you do don't get caught in the public health system. Was years with retainers from roselawn health centre. Totally changed my attitude to food. Didn't offer train tracks and now years later am paying fortune for invisalign. My parents would've paid private but were steered down this road.

Thanks for the advice amtc, i'll bear that in mind. We have an appointment in Roselawn (just the dentist) in a few weeks so I was waiting for the outcome of that before I went down the private route, but I will definitely get a private consultation to compare.

Advertisement