Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Eir

Options
  • 05-03-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have left eir and there is final billing outstanding. I received 3 emails 10 Feb, 22 Feb and 1 Mar for different amounts saying that I can go online and log in to see the bills. Of course when I go on line to log in to see the bills my account does not exist because I have left eir. Have tried to contact you on the phone to no avail. Waiting times - last week - 1 hour - 45 mins - This morning - 50 mins and have given up each time. Any chance someone there can help me resolve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Yve1 wrote: »
    I have left eir and there is final billing outstanding. I received 3 emails 10 Feb, 22 Feb and 1 Mar for different amounts saying that I can go online and log in to see the bills. Of course when I go on line to log in to see the bills my account does not exist because I have left eir. Have tried to contact you on the phone to no avail. Waiting times - last week - 1 hour - 45 mins - This morning - 50 mins and have given up each time. Any chance someone there can help me resolve this?
    Hi Yve1, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to us. 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I will clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Yve1

Hi Yve1, 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I will clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey - I have pm'd you there. 
    Regards.

Hi Yve1, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Regards.
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Yve1

Hi Yve1, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Regards.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you Tracey - as per your last PM if you would email me the bill it would be great.
    Thanks.

Hi Yve1, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Regards.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you Tracey - as per your last PM if you would email me the bill it would be great.
    Thanks.
    No problem, if you PM me your email address I will organise this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Went through the hoops with eir for all about 6 months, wouldn't give me the final bill(gone 18 months still receiving e bill,minus) found them in general inept,rude,and untruthful,left me hanging on more than 5 occasions for an hour plus,then hung up,spoke to at least 30 plus advisers(sic)/customer care ppl,run, take note of who and when u ring/speak to,at gunpoint I wouldn't sign up with eir again,Google their so called customer care ,find awful stories similar to mine

Went through the hoops with eir for all  about 6 months, wouldn't give me the final bill(gone 18 months still receiving e bill,minus) found them in general inept,rude,and untruthful,left me hanging on more than 5 occasions for an hour plus,then hung up,spoke to at least 30 plus advisers(sic)/customer care ppl,run, take note of who and when u ring/speak to,at gunpoint I wouldn't sign up with eir again,Google their so called customer care ,find awful stories similar to mine
    Hi corks finest, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you have had with ourselves, I understand this is very frustrating. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

If this issue has still not been resolved, feel free to PM me your account number and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement