Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais Theatre - Seat for One!

• 05-03-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm in Dublin this week for work and was thinking about going to see Legally Blonde in the Bord Gais. As I'm by myself I was wondering if it would be better for me to book a ticket online and pay full price or maybe wait till the day (Wednesday) and see if I could get a cheaper one, I've done this in New York before and it worked out well for me, not sure if it would work here though?

Has anyone any experiences of this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Jood10 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I'm in Dublin this week for work and was thinking about going to see Legally Blonde in the Bord Gais. As I'm by myself I was wondering if it would be better for me to book a ticket online and pay full price or maybe wait till the day (Wednesday) and see if I could get a cheaper one, I've done this in New York before and it worked out well for me, not sure if it would work here though?

Has anyone any experiences of this?

Bord gais don't do last minute tickets. However I've found that if you book the cheapest seat and you're solo, there's about a 90% chance of being bumped up to stalls.

Advertisement