Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum Trophy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

5 in total. Borderlands 1, Lego starwars 3, lego lotr, lego batman 2 and lego pirates of the caribbean.

Trying to work on Far Cry 4 at the moment and i've almost finished the campaign only trophies so onto multiplayer and co-op shortly. Lets hope there are still people online..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

You're obviously some kind of lego savant.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    You're obviously some kind of lego savant.

What can i say, they can be good games at times. Must get some new ones soon to increase my platinum count... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Three trophies away from getting the platnium for FF XV.

6, got far cry 4 completed just now. Need to get the dlc to finish all trophies but not essential. Suppose I'll crack into crash bandicoot whilst I wait until payday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

What can i say, they can be good games at times. Must get some new ones soon to increase my platinum count... :D

Lego Harry Potter 1 and 2, easy enough plats! Beyond Good and Evil HD, plat for just finishing it, and the same for any Telltale Series games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Lego Harry Potter 1 and 2, easy enough plats! Beyond Good and Evil HD, plat for just finishing it, and the same for any Telltale Series games.

You want an easy platinum then look no further than My Name Is Mayo. It's almost criminal how easy and fast it is to get the platinum trophy. And if you have a Vita then you can get it twice.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0305-CUSA09386_00-MYNAMEISMAYO00CB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got plat 16 on saturday, FF XV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just got my 24th platinum with Nier: Automata.

Definitely one of my favourite games of last year although I had to use the trophy shop for the last few because the materials vendor would never spawn in the right spot making the weapons upgrade and endings trophies impossible.

The only other games I'm close to are Gravity Rush 2 and Persona 4 Golden although I've been playing that on and off for years. That Hardcore Risette fan trophy is the devil :pac:

Far Cry 5 is my next game to play although there seems to be online trophies so i probably won't bother going out of my way for the trophies.

The mp ones in Far Cry are grand, no effort to get 100 kills and to level 20 but the one for getting 10 wins on featured maps is a bit of a pain as you are at the mercy of the votes of the rest of the lobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The mp ones in Far Cry are grand, no effort to get 100 kills and to level 20 but the one for getting 10 wins on featured maps is a bit of a pain as you are at the mercy of the votes of the rest of the lobby.

Is the MP wins in tdm count or is it just for dm?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Is the MP wins in tdm count or is it just for dm?

Both, must win DM or team wins TDM.

Working on Far cry 5, 21/51.

I've decided to try and get the platinum in far cry as well.

If anyone wants to do the co-op trophy I'd be down.

My psn is gyecxw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Finished and Platinumed Ratchet and Clank last night. Was handy, I forgot I had finished it previously and started the Challenge Mode, so I literally had to finish it again, and only had the Ryno and Goatinator to max out, couple of small collectible bits and beat the times on the hoverboard races. Went from 41%ish to Plat in about 8 hours! Happy!

Got the platinum for Far Cry 5 and Gravity Rush 2 in the last few days. Far Cry was grand although I got lucky with the arcade competitor trophy when I won 5 featured maps in a row.

Gravity Rush requires a silly amount of gems to max your powers but other than that it's easy enough.

Advertisement