Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to Study Hub

Options
  • 05-03-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Can someone from EIR help here ? I sent emaails but got no reply and youy chat is not working.

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]i cannot register for StudyHub , I get message - This eir account has no broadband service associated with it. You need to be a broadband subscriber in order to avail of StudyHub.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]The broadband has been installed since Thursday and Eir sports work but not the Study Hub.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Regards[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Brian [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Can someone from EIR help here ? I sent emaails but got no reply and youy chat is not working.

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]i cannot register for StudyHub , I get message - This eir account has no broadband service associated with it. You need to be a broadband subscriber in order to avail of StudyHub.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]The broadband has been installed since Thursday and Eir sports work but not the Study Hub.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Regards[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Brian [/font]
    Hi brianbrain63, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brianbrain63

Is there anyone  who can help here ?

Your online chat knows nothing said to call 'Customer loyalty' team on 1901.
    I called 1901 who said to call technical support.
    They seem to be clueless about Study Hub and it seems there is 'only one person trained on this' and that person is unavailable.

Can someone please sort this out ??

This was the reason I moved to EIR. It can't be that hard to register an account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Is there anyone  who can help here ?

Your online chat knows nothing said to call 'Customer loyalty' team on 1901.
    I called 1901 who said to call technical support.
    They seem to be clueless about Study Hub and it seems there is 'only one person trained on this' and that person is unavailable.

Can someone please sort this out ??

This was the reason I moved to EIR. It can't be that hard to register an account.
    Hi there, 

I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement