Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent several pm's but all appeared blank

Options
  • 05-03-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I made a request on a thread and got several pm's. I replied to them all - by writing underneath the quoted text. One person got back to me saying there was no text in the message. I looked at the other pms I had sent and they are all blank apart from the quoted text. Is there a problem or am I doing it wrong?
    I think I'll just go back to the legacy site..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread moved from Feedback to the Help Desk

dudara

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thansk for reporting lg01, a similar issue was reported a few months back and as far as I remember it had been fixed. I'll see if I can find out what the resolution was here and get back to you.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

lg01 this appears to be an issue with the responsive site that crops up from time to time. It's something the team have been looking into but the workaround for the moment is either to send a brand new message rather than a quoted reply or to use the legacy site. Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment.

Advertisement