Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental for public sector

Options
  • 05-03-2018 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Does anyone know of public forums that public service workers use to find rental accommodation. I could then possibly advertise my room there.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any sort of portal or site that would be used exclusively by Public Sector workers to find accommodation.

If you're a Public Sector worker who wishes, for whatever reason, to only rent to a fellow Public Sector worker, then I'd suggest advertising on a notice board at your place of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

It's illegal to discriminate against the unemployed.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 2018pcoll

Tenigate wrote: »
    It's illegal to discriminate against the unemployed.
    ;)

are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 2018pcoll

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any sort of portal or site that would be used exclusively by Public Sector workers to find accommodation.

If you're a Public Sector worker who wishes, for whatever reason, to only rent to a fellow Public Sector worker, then I'd suggest advertising on a notice board at your place of work.

Yeah I think message boards are the way to go all right, thanks

Advertisement