Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Pension

Options
  • 05-03-2018 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Hey There, 

In a previous employment I started a pension with BOI, I left the country and Job after a few months but I know I have contributions sitting there but I have no idea how to find out how much and what best way to manage what is there. 
    Can you give best advice or Phone number for me to call where I can start the process of retrieving this information?
    Regards,
    Phil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

willabur wrote: »
    Hey There, 

In a previous employment I started a pension with BOI, I left the country and Job after a few months but I know I have contributions sitting there but I have no idea how to find out how much and what best way to manage what is there. 
    Can you give best advice or Phone number for me to call where I can start the process of retrieving this information?
    Regards,
    Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We would advise you to first check with your previous employer first if you had set this pension up through them. Alternatively we would advise you to email our Bank of Ireland Life team on info@bankofirelandlife.com and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement