Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Savers Account

Options
  • 05-03-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking to set up this account for my daughter and will be putting in money on a weekly basis from myself and my wifes joint account.

However our joint account was set up in the Killester branch in Dublin but we have since moved closer to Limerick. Does this make any difference in setting up the young savers account? Just want to make sure no issues withdrawing money and will be able to take money out from any BOI branch.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just looking to set up this account for my daughter and will be putting in money on a weekly basis from myself and my wifes joint account.

However our joint account was set up in the Killester branch in Dublin but we have since moved closer to Limerick. Does this make any difference in setting up the young savers account? Just want to make sure no issues withdrawing money and will be able to take money out from any BOI branch.

Thanks,
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your post.

When you open up a Youngsaver account through your account on 365 Online, this will be opened in the same branch that you have your own Current account in. It doesn't make a difference which branch you open the account in as you can withdraw in any branch with counter service.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement