Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no e-statements showing online 365 this year

Options
  • 05-03-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    is there an issue with e-statements on banking 365 ? I don't see any e-statements for this year .
    They are not even listed for selection .
    I have checked the advanced tab and the date range is correct .
    I can see last year and previous year .
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi
    is there an issue with e-statements on banking 365 ? I don't see any e-statements for this year .
    They are not even listed for selection .
    I have checked the advanced tab and the date range is correct .
    I can see last year and previous year .
    Thanks

Hi clearbluesky,

Thanks for your post.

This may be due to your statement frequency and that you haven't been due a statement yet. When on your Statements screen, please click on the Statements and Documents tab at the top to view your available statements. You can request an up to date statement however on 365 Online Service Desk and the Order a Statement option, then choose Up to date statement. This will then take one working day to be available to view on 365 Online.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement