Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Broadband rollout timeline.

Options
  • 05-03-2018 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi there 

I am wondering if you can help as I am inquiring about the fibre broadband rollout. 

Can you let me know who I should talk to or contact to see when the broadband plan will be rolled out to my home. I looked at the Fiber broadband website but could not find a name number or contact us page to ask the question

I can see from the map it is available at either ends of the road so would hope it is not too long however I would like to speak with someone 

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

obriendj wrote: »
    Hi there 

I am wondering if you can help as I am inquiring about the fibre broadband rollout. 

Can you let me know who I should talk to or contact to see when the broadband plan will be rolled out to my home. I looked at the Fiber broadband website but could not find a name number or contact us page to ask the question

I can see from the map it is available at either ends of the road so would hope it is not too long however I would like to speak with someone 

Thank you.
    Hi obriendj, 

Feel free to PM me your account details and eircode and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement