Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday cake

• 05-03-2018 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get a cake (8 inch or so in diameter) for a birthday 🎂.
    Anyone can recommend cake shop in Limerick city where they can write name on the cake? And i need to get it for tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

I am looking to get a cake (8 inch or so in diameter) for a birthday 🎂.
    Anyone can recommend cake shop in Limerick city where they can write name on the cake? And i need to get it for tomorrow.[
    Zest do cakes, not sure how much notice they need though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

O'Connor's in Cruise's Street should be able to help you buy you'll probably have to ring them to get them to put the name on it. I think SuperValu do an icing service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I think Zest need notice. You'll definitely get something in Bean a Tí, they'll write a name there and then. Maybe Ivans aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

Bean a To. Hands down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Bean a Tí

Cool, going there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Bit late - but the Danes Bakery on upper william st are unbelievable at baking cakes for any occasion, much better than Bean a Ti

Advertisement