Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners Training Day - National Aquatic Centre with Tritanium Triathlon Club

Options
  • 05-03-2018 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

Club I'm involved with (Tritanium) are running a beginners training day on Sat 24th March in the National Aquatic Centre in Dublin. Timed to start in the water at 1pm we are asking people to be there from 12.30 to get registered and be ready to go.

This day is aimed at beginners as we have a number of new members in our club aiming to do their first tri in Tri Laois is April. The day will consist of a timed 750m swim in seeded lanes, a 20km cycle as a group (may split depending on abilities) and a timed 5km run. Inbetween there will be discussions around getting set up in transition and how T1 and T2 work. Plenty of people will be there who have done some tri's before and we hope beginners will get something good from the day. A good chance for people to do the 3 events in one day and build some confidence before the season starts.

Cost is 15 euro (covers cost of booking out lanes) and anyone attending must have a valid Triathlon Ireland licence. Spaces are limited so if anyone is interested please PM me to book a spot.

Any questions at all ask away here and I'll do my best to answer or get an answer from someone who know's what it is!

Advertisement