Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help to buy claim stage

• 05-03-2018 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi. I'm just wondering can anyone help. I'm about to claim for the htb scheme. But it's not allowing me to upload the copy of the signed contracts. It is saying that the contract is to big of a file. Do I need to upload the full contract or just the signed page.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭andydurnin

Hi. I get half way through the Help to Buy form online and it asks Please apportion the group's total refund available between all group members.

When I try, is says Amount entered is greater than relief available. Please review.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

You only qualify for Help to Buy if you are borrowing more than 70% of the purchase price/valuation. I know on a self build this is based on the lenders valuation so if your cost of site and construction = 300k and you applied for a mortgage of 250k and the Valuer valued the property on completion at 380k - 70% of 380k = 266k which is the minimum you can borrow to qualify. This probably explains 'amount entered is greater than relief available'

andydurnin wrote: »
    Hi. I get half way through the Help to Buy form online and it asks Please apportion the group's total refund available between all group members.

When I try, is says Amount entered is greater than relief available. Please review.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong

Advertisement