Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Father Ted - Sign Up Thread - OP UPDATED WITH RULES AND ROLES 23.3.18

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Re rule 11. Can the mods 'like' a post if they are not going to answer to verify it has been seen or can we just assume you guys will read every post?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Your mods are the holy trinity of werewolf. We are all knowing and all seeing. We will see everything. Even the things you do in private in the shower in the morning, you dirty dirty boy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Uh oh. Rumbled

thanks for liking post necro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So the mayor thing.

We will actually be voting twice a day. One for lynch and one for mayor. Mayor gets to overturn lynch and maybe some other stuff (Obligatiry Superpwoers for BJ I presume).

But we will know who the mayor and who voted for who is because we get results of vote?

The vigilante thing is confusing to me! A new Vig everytime a new mayor? 2 Bullets for each vigilante or 2 among all ?

Drumpot wrote: »
    So the mayor thing.

We will actually be voting twice a day. One for lynch and one for mayor. Mayor gets to overturn lynch and maybe some other stuff (Obligatiry Superpwoers for BJ I presume).

But we will know who the mayor and who voted for who is because we get results of vote?

The vigilante thing makes no sense to me! A new Vig everytime a new mayor? 2 Bullets for each vigilante or 2 among all ?

With a maximum of two vig kills per day? This may be a short game :pac:

• Advertisement

With a maximum of two vig kills per day? This may be a short game :pac:

Also, Can they be a wolf or a rolled player?

So the mayor thing.

The vigilante thing is confusing to me! A new Vig everytime a new mayor? 2 Bullets for each vigilante or 2 among all ?

Bullets, bullets everywhere! I like this

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill both of these nights. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

If the baddies have tasks, can they be in the form of gifs, videos, pic. I think its good to know this so we can all have fun posting gifs in Necros absence!
    Vigilante – Chosen by Mayor after Mayor is elected, given 2 bullets to use during his/her term, holds role until a new mayor is elected, same person cannot be chosen 2 days in a row. Injects themselves with a temporary immunisation from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted whilst in office.

Will the vig be known to everyone. I'm thinking if the same player is picked twice in a row, at least the mayor would know.

Are lynch votes on google form also?

Love the game ye created btw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also, Can they be a wolf or a rolled player?

Can be anyone you would like to elect ;)

Mods: “we will answer any questions in advance of the game”
    Players : “What about .......”
    Mods:

med_1411095709_1394307293_image.jpg

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

If the baddies have tasks, can they be in the form of gifs, videos, pic. I think its good to know this so we can all have fun posting gifs in Necros absence!

No baddie tasks involve gifs, videos or pics.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Will the vig be known to everyone. I'm thinking if the same player is picked twice in a row, at least the mayor would know.

Are lynch votes on google form also?

Love the game ye created btw.

Lynch and Mayor votes will both be on google forms. As for the other part... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you for your custom.

So the mayor thing.

Lynch and Mayoral election results will be posted following the close of voting.

Each Mayor will select his or her own candidate for vigilante.

Each vigilante will received 2 bullets to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Your mods are the holy trinity of werewolf. We are all knowing and all seeing. We will see everything. Even the things you do in private in the shower in the morning, you dirty dirty boy.

THAT WASNT PART OF THE DEAL!!!
    Pter wrote: »
    Baddies:

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill both of these nights. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed.

Just a correction im going to make gang. There will be no kill on night 0.

Schedule:
    Day 0 - Sat & Sun

2 days of day zero . .

55890658.jpg

Schedule:
    Day 0 - Sat & Sun

2 days of day zero . .

55890658.jpg

Well we're not opening the thread properly until Sunday at 6pm so it's only 16 hours of fluff really.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Not still bitter there, drummer-boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »

I broke Drumpot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

feel like the lynch gets later every game I play. 9pm Irish time means I'll be voting several hours before the rest of you incase anyone wonders why I voted for the only confirmed villager instead of the outted hairy hand from St Claberts.... getting excuses in early in case this is my first time living in castle Wolfenstein.

And Drumpot the Shaman sounds far more like BJs style, the ability to hand out holy relics of power every day. Though I guess he can't give them to himself unless he pulls a Father Joe Briefly
    I think I should get the parachute because I'm great. In fact, I think I should get both the parachutes, in case one of them doesn't work!

quickbeam wrote: »

No no, I really enjoyed BJ's taunts . .

RevolvingKaleidoscopicHalicore-max-1mb.gif

feel like the lynch gets later every game I play. 9pm Irish time means I'll be voting several hours before the rest of you incase anyone wonders why I voted for the only confirmed villager instead of the outted hairy hand from St Claberts.... getting excuses in early in case this is my first time living in castle Wolfenstein.

And Drumpot the Shaman sounds far more like BJs style, the ability to hand out holy relics of power every day. Though I guess he can't give them to himself unless he pulls a Father Joe Briefly

Father Joe, Beaker Joe...... its meant to be.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Father Joe, Beaker Joe...... its meant to be.

I hope I'm Henry Sellers . . .

Wasn't he based on . .

gfg_header_00.jpg

I hope I'm Henry Sellers . . .

Wasn't he based on . .

gfg_header_00.jpg

I loved Going for Gold, always on when I came home from School.

One of my mates claim to fame was that Henry Kelly tried it on with his mam.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I loved Going for Gold, always on when I came home from School.

One of my mates claim to fame was that Henry Kelly tried it on with his mam.

I can see him using the old catchphrase charm to impress the ladies . .

"You are playing catchup, the subject is my dick, would you like to pass or play?"

Jeebus between Molly and yourself, it truly is frisky friday.

Pter wrote: »
    Jeebus between Molly and yourself, it truly is frisky friday.

Ive already given the wife a notice of intent. .

tenor.gif?itemid=4815887

8.05 kids to bed . .

vggGPB3.gif

That's why they call them business socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mayor - Elected at lynch time, in office until the following lynch, same person cannot be elected 2 days in a row; can overturn a lynch result; selects the vigilante each day. Injects themselves with a temporary immunisation from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted while in office

Vigilante – Chosen by Mayor after Mayor is elected, given 2 bullets to use during his/her term, holds role until a new mayor is elected, same person cannot be chosen 2 days in a row. Injects themselves with a temporary immunisation from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted whilst in office.

These two rolls could be combined into one. What elected Mayor trusts anybody more than themselves to do the shooting?
    Mayor is elected , then they make themselves the vig, pow pow.
    Next lynch, Mayor is elected, then they make themselves the vig, pow pow.
    Then 1st mayor has a chance to run again... etc..

sKeith wrote: »
    These two rolls could be combined into one. What elected Mayor trusts anybody more than themselves to do the shooting?

If the wolves can be Mayor can you imagine how easy it would be for them to pick off Villagers...

pgcnO39.gif

sKeith wrote: »
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Any person elected as Mayor will be fully briefed on their duties as Mayor.

See above statement re: Mayor.

• Advertisement

Ive already given the wife a notice of intent. .

tenor.gif?itemid=4815887

8.05 kids to bed . .

vggGPB3.gif

8.23pm

giphy.gif

Advertisement