Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Father Ted - Sign Up Thread - OP UPDATED WITH RULES AND ROLES 23.3.18

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hello everyone.

The OP has been updated with the rules and roles for the game. Please have a look and let us know if you have any questions here on thread!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

No questions? We built the perfect game folks

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    12) LYNCH VOTE: The vote results will be published when the Lynch is announced. In the event of a tie all tied players will be up for lynch with a new vote immediately following and to close at 10pm. This vote will be in public on thread in the format VOTE XXXX, the tied players will lose the right to vote at this juncture. in the event of a second tie whoever was voted for first in the tiebreaker round will be lynched. All votes are final no redaction or withdrawal of votes will be allowed and there will always be the option of voting for no lynch.

MAYOR VOTE: The vote results will be published when the Lynch is announced. In the event of a tie, the earliest last vote will determine the mayor. Mayoral votes are required, just like lynch votes are.

Dumbass here, but ... huh???

How will you distinguish a lynch vote from a mayor vote if both are just VOTE XXXX?

Necrominus wrote: »
    No questions? We built the perfect game folks

Soz! :(

Not soz :)

quickbeam wrote: »

How will you distinguish a lynch vote from a mayor vote if both are just VOTE XXXX?

Ok, so in the event of a tie on the mayor votes, the earliest vote on one of the tied candidates elects the mayor.

In a tie for the Lynch, the on thread vote comes into play.

Before that, the lynch form will have two polls:

One for the Mayor,

One for the Lynch.

That make sense?

• Advertisement

There are two votes on the form. We can tell them apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    There are two votes on the form. We can tell them apart.

I think QB is talking specifically about the on thread voting though in the event of a tie.

Form? I thought OP says voting on thread?

Only in the event of a tie on the lynch votes.

That's jst in the event of a tie QB. We have a google form for the normal day to day voting.

• Advertisement

We will change that to make it a little clearer.

Ahhhh! Gotcha.

Seer - Picks their app. seer before first munch (Night 0). Peeks 1 player per day with their seer abilities and learns that players role. Has been immunised from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted.

Apprentice Seer – Selected by the seer. Inherits the role and responsibilities of the Seer on the Seers death. Has been immunised from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted.

What happens if they choose a player who already has a role?

Ps: i is excited!!!!

Seer - Picks their app. seer before first munch (Night 0). Peeks 1 player per day with their seer abilities and learns that players role. Has been immunised from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted.

Apprentice Seer – Selected by the seer. Inherits the role and responsibilities of the Seer on the Seers death. Has been immunised from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted.

What happens if they choose a player who already has a role?

Ps: i is excited!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

14) The characters role and character name will be revealed on thread upon the announcement of a lynching or munching.

I assume this because their is no priest role (even thought the game is full of priests)

While this will make us easier to see where each team stands I just wonder will it take away from the fun of trying to guess the roles of the dead players

kitten_k wrote: »
    14) The characters role and character name will be revealed on thread upon the announcement of a lynching or munching.

I assume this because their is no priest role (even thought the game is full of priests)

While this will make us easier to see where each team stands I just wonder will it take away from the fun of trying to guess the roles of the dead players

You are correct here. The only priests in the game will be for flavour only. Rest assured though that there will be plenty of things to keep you all amused during the game. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Looking forward to it!

Ted 'Fupping' hell scene vid

The facial expressions on Ted in that scene are amazing.

d236d09d1c422abd398429436b125211--graham-linehan-father-ted.jpg

• Advertisement

Should probably save the images for day 1. Guess I'm gonna have to watch all of Father Ted again.

DNyeHQlW4AAC21P.jpg

This pic taken last year. Took hubby on a magical mystery tour for our first anniversary :)

54_DE4_B0_D_D158_4401_8_C6_C_C23592669_CA4.jpg

Yes it was a mystery lol

Ah feck! I’ve forgotten how to embed images.

I’ve gone to hosting site, uploaded image, copied link, clicked new post in this thread, went to image icon, pasted link.......

Nada

Need your IMG tags.

imagelink

Done that. Is it something to do with https?

You posted the link to the page the image was on, SM, not the link to the image itself. I fixed it there for you.

Very possibly. Surprised it's not working... you copy image address or page address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

This pic taken last year. Took hubby on a magical mystery tour for our first anniversary :)

dhJBEc

You posted a link to the pictures imgbb page, not the picture itself.

Right click the pic, open in new tab, and then copy the address bar, it should end in.jpg or .png

Advertisement