Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Card - Second Level Student Account

Options
  • 06-03-2018 10:18am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. My local branch has moved to cashierless, so as a result, my 14 year old daughter is unable to access any of her cash! She received a letter stating that she can now request a bank card, however, there werent any actual details on how to.

Please can you advise how she can request a bank card.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi there. My local branch has moved to cashierless, so as a result, my 14 year old daughter is unable to access any of her cash! She received a letter stating that she can now request a bank card, however, there werent any actual details on how to.

Thanks

Hi antodeco,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Your daughter can request a card on her account either by calling in to your local branch with yourself, or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365 365. An advisor will be happy to order this for her on her account.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks

Hi antodeco,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Your daughter can request a card on her account either by calling in to your local branch with yourself, or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365 365. An advisor will be happy to order this for her on her account.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for that. Just to confirm, she needs to call directly herself, not me? Also, the local branch cannot help as it is cashierless.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for that. Just to confirm, she needs to call directly herself, not me? Also, the local branch cannot help as it is cashierless.....

Hi antodeco,

An advisor in any of our branches will be able to help her and order a card, it would not need to be a branch with a cashier. It is only with ordering a Visa Debit card that she will need you with her in the branch as she will need her parent's permission and you will need to sign an authorisation form for the Visa Debit card.  If she is ordering an ATM only card, she can phone or call in herself.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement