Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question on google adwords management

Options
  • 06-03-2018 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    im running my own adwords campaign the last 6 months and have it working well thankfully - i think :D

1 question

i have 90 percent of my budget used on google adwords
    i use 10 percent of it on adwords express as its a little different

it works for me fairly well from what i can see
    do others do the same ?

opinions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

Impossible to answer based on that info. Too general a question and the answers will depend on a multitude of factors - the sector, the competition, goals, budget, optimisation to date, account structure...

For direct response at least, I would always limit campaigns to Google Search only.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

sc86 wrote: »
    i understand that its very hard to say when i have provided so little info

the aim of my google adds is to get people to call me
    so you would limit to google search only ?
    what are benifits of search partners?

thanks

In that case, hopefully you are using call extensions...?

As for search partners, it really comes down to your ROI / conversion rate and cost per conversion. Most likely you are getting a huge volume of clicks but maybe not much of a return? It really depends. If you are a local business you may want to keep using them as one of the big search partners is Google Maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

We created a Google shopping campaign a few months ago, we now spend 50% budget on the shopping campaign, 35% on remarketing and 15% on the traditional search campaign (we rank top 3 on most pertinent search words)

The shopping is a pain to create, but response is excellent

• Advertisement

Advertisement