Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Fogerty-3 arena-Oct 26th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

No seating available in presale...???

Want a seating ticket but best I could get was up the back of G, as it's Fogerty I want the best possible seat to enjoy him from so going to hold off till Monday and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

Tickets secured :D. I have a spare pre sale code if anyone would like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Chibs wrote: »
    Tickets secured :D. I have a spare pre sale code if anyone would like it?

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

PM sent :)

Code sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

If anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Pinkman wrote: »
    If anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate it. :)

Your code for Bluefest presents John Fogerty is 9BA8QTANL. Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to 3.ie/xoti4 at 9.am on March 9th. Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Your code for Bluefest presents John Fogerty is 9BA8QTANL. Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to 3.ie/xoti4 at 9.am on March 9th. Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

Cheers. You appear to need to have a 3 mobile number though as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Bagged two standing tix. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Going to be difficult hearing this and not mowing down prostitutes in robbed cars, hijacking airplanes or skydiving into military bases while wearing a dress.

Millers setlists are on the money. Not a whole lot of the early stuff but all the hits are in there.

As are Fogertys obviously. Wall to wall bangers all night long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

The Nal wrote: »
    Going to be difficult hearing this and not mowing down prostitutes in robbed cars, hijacking airplanes or skydiving into military bases while wearing a dress.

Millers setlists are on the money. Not a whole lot of the early stuff but all the hits are in there.

As are Fogertys obviously. Wall to wall bangers all night long.

Wow. Those set lists are pretty impressive. Going to be one hell of a night

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Will this be a sell out?

Why is it that for some gigs ticketmaster allow you to select the seating sections from the dropdown menu and for others (like this one) they only let you selected Tiered seating and then keep giving you crap seats like Section A ie. the ones they want to shift. Once you don't take section A it should offer other available sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ashydol

Would anyone have a spare code going?

Would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Why is it that for some gigs ticketmaster allow you to select the seating sections from the dropdown menu and for others (like this one) they only let you selected Tiered seating and then keep giving you crap seats like Section A

To get the wider selection try adding a 1 after the www , might not work in presales.

So if you are given

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005467962D277C

instead add the 1 to become

http://www1.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005467962D277C

• Registered Users Posts: 17 PLUMPTIOUS

would anyone have a spare code...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 villamaria

Can’t post a link but there is a link through the John Fogerty Facebook page to buy presale before tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Got 4 standing tickets this morning handy enough. Can't wait for the gig now!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Some good seats out there. I wonder if these are better than offered during presale.

STANDING
    Full Price Ticket
    €88.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKF, Row 20
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKB, Row 13
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

€98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKG, Row 5
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKG, Row 6
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

Sec BLOCKC, Row 28
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKC, Row 29
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

rubadub wrote: »
    Some good seats out there. I wonder if these are better than offered during presale.

STANDING
    Full Price Ticket
    €88.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKF, Row 20
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKB, Row 13
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

€98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKG, Row 5
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKG, Row 6
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

Sec BLOCKC, Row 28
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea
    Sec BLOCKC, Row 29
    Full Price Ticket
    €98.50 ea

Yep, they always offer dirt seats in the presale. Usually the extreme side ones, Block A and G. Gen sale gets all the good blocks

• Advertisement

Yep, they always offer dirt seats in the presale. Usually the extreme side ones, Block A and G. Gen sale gets all the good blocks

The presale on Fogarty's Facebook had great seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

the three one would only give me block A.....got ones for block E this morning though so happy days

Got great seats in Block C this morning. Only problem now is trying to shift the Block A tickets I got in the presale. Not looking like this will be a sell out with so many good seats left but October is ages away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Got a decent seat in block C just now with no hassle. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Yeah I meant the 3 presale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Has there been any word from Bluesfest about the sound this time around? Hall and Oates was a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Got great seats in Block C this morning. Only problem now is trying to shift the Block A tickets I got in the presale. Not looking like this will be a sell out with so many good seats left but October is ages away.

Try returning them to Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

washiskin wrote: »
    Has there been any word from Bluesfest about the sound this time around? Hall and Oates was a disaster.

... but the sound at Steely Dan was perfect.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Wheety wrote: »
    Try returning them to Ticketmaster.

Didn't think there was a point. I thought they had a no return policy? Worth a try I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Didn't think there was a point. I thought they had a no return policy? Worth a try I suppose.

They have a new thing where you can return. Think there's a €6 admin fee.

Advertisement