Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Gadget should I buy?

Options
  • 06-03-2018 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭

So I fancy a new gadget. I've no idea what to buy. I'm normally not one to splash out and buy the newest this that or the other especially if I have an older version that works fine, but I have a giftcard I got at Christmas and I think I should treat myself.

So, I'm open to suggestions and ideas.

What is new and wonderful out there in the land of tech and gedgetery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

A drone, I got one in Hamleys (London) a week or so ago, awesome fun and only cost 160E.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

smurfjed wrote: »
    A drone, I got one in Hamleys (London) a week or so ago, awesome fun and only cost 160E.

Yea I've been thinking about one of them alright

Picked up a DJI Spark drone while away on holidays.
    Good fun, but bought it at the end of the holidays so not enough time to have a good play.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭pekitivey

Have you got a Chrome Cast? Its a household must for all tech and gadget minded people. I can say "OK google play Ed Sheeran on the TV" and boom.... on the TV. Or just casting Netflix to a none smart TV. very useful and only 30 bucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,714 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I love my amazon echo and dots, they link into my sonos and can play Deezer music.
    Amazon fire TV is good too.

One of the new waterproof kindles if you into reading maybe.

• Advertisement

wow I thought this thread was dead after my last post in here!
    as for chrome cast, I have a firestick.. same thing… nearly never use it

as for asking google to do stuff for me.... well that's not for me, im happy to do my own chores

may as well update on my drone while im here...…. I had no real use for it so sold it off :D
    maybe it is time for something new ;)

Advertisement