Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I need to do to allow a large flight payment online go through

Options
  • 06-03-2018 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm not sure if there's a specific number to call thats directly related to authorising flagged payments or checking on what the problem is

Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

rhomeg wrote: »
    I'm not sure if there's a specific number to call thats directly related to authorising flagged payments or checking on what the problem is

Please help

Hi rhomeg,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Can you please let us know have you tried to make this transaction already and did you get a text or email from our Card Security team about it? If so, please reply back to it to confirm if the transaction was made by you or not. If you need to contact our Card Security team about this please call 01-6798993 and they will be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement