Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goalsavers account

Options
  • 06-03-2018 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I made a goalsavers account a few months ago but was never given any information or options to access it or cancel it of I wanted. What do I do? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Coco12354 wrote: »
    Hi, I made a goalsavers account a few months ago but was never given any information or options to access it or cancel it of I wanted. What do I do? Thanks

Hi Coco12354,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive information on your Goalsaver account. Please check whether you received a text message with the account details. If not, please send a message on 365 Online by selecting the Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. An advisor can then provide this to you.

In relation to viewing the account online, you can request to add this through the Add Account option on the Service Desk once you have been provided with the account number.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement