Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tree fellers/surgeons

• 06-03-2018 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to cut a few trees (Leylandii) near Roscommon town please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Pique wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend someone to cut a few trees (Leylandii) near Roscommon town please?

What height are they? Are they beside a road and/or buildings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Pique

They must be 15M I'd say and close to a house.

They must be 15M I'd say and close to a house.

You'll probably need to get someone who''s got proper insurances and all so. Youd probably also need him to have a woodchipper to get rid of all the waste, but if you have the ways of storing and drying it, anything over 4 inches diameter Leylandii is great for burning.

There a Stronge chap near Ballinasloe who may be worth a shout.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Pique

Yeah, a guy with a chainsaw won't cut it (excuse the pun).
    I heard of someone in Mote Park but can't find anything on the web. Any idea?

I had a brain fart there... it's not Stronge, it's George Noble in Ballinasloe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭BullBauld

PM sent Pique.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Parklawn Services are the company you are thinking about.

Advertisement