Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post

Options
  • 06-03-2018 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi

Keeps saying to me...I not have permission to post?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi ShamBlaa,

Welcome to Boards. Your account is currently awaiting activation. Have you checked Spam folder to see if activation e-mail ended up there? Can I ask what e-mail address you registered with - posts here require approval to be posted, so it will stay hidden.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Shamblaa, your last post will be left unapproved. The admins can see you email address and can check if there was a typo or other issue.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks ShamBlaa.

There was a typo in your registered e-mail address. Can you try requesting the activation e-mail again please and if you run into any issues let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ShamBlaa

Cheers,sound for all the help!......sorted now :)

(Activation email button deosnt show up on touch site,)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're good to go now, as you can see from your user title.

• Advertisement
Advertisement