If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49MU6400 offer

Options
  • 07-03-2018 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

Would there be a chance to get price dropped to £500.00 including delivery to Dublin for Samsung UE49MU6400?
    My 10-year old Samsung TV just died 3 hours ago and need some mid-range replacement for it.
    I know there is this TV at Amazon priced in for £489 but you were recommended to me by my friend as the best guys in the town when it comes to selling TVs :)
    One more question: is there a huge difference between this one and UE50MU6120 model?

Thanks,
    Martin 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Would there be a chance to get price dropped to £500.00 including delivery to Dublin for Samsung UE49MU6400?
    My 10-year old Samsung TV just died 3 hours ago and need some mid-range replacement for it.
    I know there is this TV at Amazon priced in for £489 but you were recommended to me by my friend as the best guys in the town when it comes to selling TVs :)
    One more question: is there a huge difference between this one and UE50MU6120 model?

Thanks,
    Martin 
    Hi Martin,

There is a big differenc between the two panels. The 6400 has a better panel with better colour and motion as well as a better design.

As a boardie special I can do the UE49MU6400 for £499 including shipping and a 6 year guarantee. If you want to go for that send me a PM with your contact number and I'll call to process.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Hi is this offer still available?

Bluehair wrote: »
    Hi is this offer still available?
    Hi Bluehair.

It is indeed.

The 49MU6400 for £499.00 delivered and with our 6 year guarantee included.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

Hi, Is this offer still available?  How much would the 55' cost?

loublue wrote: »
    Hi, Is this offer still available?  How much would the 55' cost?
    Hi Loublue.

The 49MU6400 is still available for £499.00 delivered.

For the 55MU6400 you would be looking at £599.00 delivered.

Both include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.