If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k hdr tv, 55 inch with gigabit ethernet

Options
  • 07-03-2018 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

hi, looking for a tv which has gigabit port, need it for content streaming from local NAS

could you let me know if you have any in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

arek_s wrote: »
    hi, looking for a tv which has gigabit port, need it for content streaming from local NAS

could you let me know if you have any in stock?
    Hi arek_s,

The only TVs I have have ethernet ports just for internet access, they wouldn't be inputs. Our stock would mainly be wireless streaming through Miracast for content.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

This is what I'm talking about, looking for ethernet port with 1000Mbit/s spec
    could you check it which one has it?

Hi arek_s,

The ethernet input speed is not something that is listed on the standard specification information. I would need to do a bit of digging and get back to you.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

Hi arek_s,

The ethernet input speed is not something that is listed on the standard specification information. I would need to do a bit of digging and get back to you.

Kind regards

David
    thanks for that David, it's really important information for me, most of the TVs are having 100MBit eth port only, which is not usable for 4k content.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,731 ✭✭✭micks_address

Snipped by Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭dubrov

Snipped by Mod

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

Please read the Charter, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, posts above have been snipped accordingly.

Thanks,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Folks,

Please read the Charter, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, posts above have been snipped accordingly.

Thanks,

Ritz.
    Cheers The Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.