Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have applied online to open an account and forwarded all the relevant details last

Options
  • 07-03-2018 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thomas08

darced wrote: »
    Good question, I applied and sent documents on Monday and heard nothing. The video online says 1 to 2 days and you'll have your card in 5 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

thomas08 wrote: »
    Good question, I applied and sent documents on Monday and heard nothing. The video online says 1 to 2 days and you'll have your card in 5 days.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your application. Please be assured that our New Account team will be in touch with you as soon as there is an update. Due to our branch and contact centre closures last week there may be a slight delay in your application. Please keep an eye on your emails for this update.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Darced,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We may send an e-mail if we needed more information. Occasionally they can go straight into your Junk mail or Spam folder so we’d suggest that you check there first.

If you haven’t received any e-mails from us and are concerned, the lending team are open from 10am till 2pm today and can be reached on 1890 365 100 opt 5.

Just to mention, and as Sarah has mentioned above, there maybe a delay with your application due to the extreme weather conditions we experienced last week. Our team are working hard to fix this.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement