Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to sit a maths exam without attending any classes?

Options
  • 07-03-2018 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Two years ago I dropped out of LC because of some extremely rude people. I started doing QQI Level 5 healthcare. After completing 2 modules I started a pre nursing course also QQI Level 5. I’ll have it finished in May. I’m really good at ordinary level maths. I don’t need anyone explaining anything to me. I just want to sit the exam without signing up for some maths courses. Is it possible to go to a secondary school and just sit the exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

You might be better posting in Teaching and Lecturing as the people there would know the details better.
    I know it is possible though as more some people who have done it. Afaik you just need to talk to principal in your local school

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

This link may help.

Advertisement