Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport to Blessington

Options
  • 07-03-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a family member arriving into Dublin for a wedding in Tulfarris next Friday evening. I'm just wondering are there any direct bus routes or transfers that come through Blessington? The cost of a taxi for one person is a bit overbearing.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Kat1170

The 65 goes from the city to Ballymore Eustace. They might be able to link up with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

Hire a car.
    Or,Dublin bus 16 to terenure ,then 65 to blessington.
    (Not sure how feasible though)

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Hoagy

You can get Aircoach to Naas and taxi from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gmacww

Two ways really both covered above.

Aircoach to either city center or tallaght and then the 65 from either of those to Blessington. For walking distance from stop to stop possibly aircoach to the Square in Tallaght is better as it's just a walk across the carpark to the 65 stop.

A little bit more expensive is aircoach to Naas and then taxi from there. Naas to Blessington is circa €20 (time of day pending) in a taxi.

If it helps I'll be in the city center until about 4pm next Thursday and Friday. I'll be driving home to Blessington. If those times happen to work at all and they can get into the city center I'd be happy to bring them to Blessington.

Advertisement