Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting 9 days for fault to be looked at while no Internet or TV

Options
  • 07-03-2018 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey eir Reps

Title says it all really - Logged fault 9 days ago and it hasn't been looked at. Landline phone works fine but Internet is gone and TV is gone. Fairly disappointed with eirs response at the moment to be honest! Can you escalate it please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

RezwoK wrote: »
    Hey eir Reps

Title says it all really - Logged fault 9 days ago and it hasn't been looked at. Landline phone works fine but Internet is gone and TV is gone. Fairly disappointed with eirs response at the moment to be honest! Can you escalate it please? 
    Hi RezwoK, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

I've received your PM and will come back to you soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RezwoK

Thanks Tracey :D

Thanks Tracey :D
    No problem. 

I've responded to your PM there now :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RezwoK

Quick Update.

Fault was fixed today after 14 days without TV and Internet.

It would be easy to point fingers and complain further however The Reps here (specifically Tracey) was great and without Traceys’ intervention I think I’d be still waiting.

Thank you Tracey, I really appreciate all you’ve done :) Hope your hard work is recognized!

Peace out

Quick Update.

Fault was fixed today after 14 days without TV and Internet.

It would be easy to point fingers and complain further however The Reps here (specifically Tracey) was great and without Traceys’ intervention I think I’d be still waiting.

Thank you Tracey, I really appreciate all you’ve done :) Hope your hard work is recognized!

Peace out
    I'm delighted to hear this, I'm glad I could help.

Thanks for the positive feedback, have a nice day :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement