Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrator

Options
  • 07-03-2018 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I haven't use this account for a number of years and having just logged in am unable to post a new thread/post topic.

Do I need the account re activated and if so how?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there, welcome back to Boards. I've moved your post to the Help Desk so that we can try to get you sorted without responses getting lost within a thread.

Are you getting an error message when you go to post a thread? I can't see anything on your account that would prevent you from creating a thread.

The best guide for starting threads can be found here. Hopefully that helps, but please let me know if you're still having issues. Just to let you know, posts in Help Desk are pre-moderated so don't worry if your response doesn't appear right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 justwunerin

Thank you.

Advertisement