Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carl Cox & friends 25th August Ballinlough castle

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

tinpib wrote: »
    So what was it like? Hope ye all had a good one.

Unreal, he was relentless!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

What a night!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Drink situation was a disaster though!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭wadefuq

Great show last night.. loved the venue.. could have done with more bars tho

That 4 Lamps beer was horrendous! €2.50 for a bottle of water, I’ve paid a lot worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Does anybody know is there a number to contact for lost and found?

"IMPORTANT NOTE: Please direct all lost property enquiries to podlostproperty@gmail.com. Items will be held for 10 days and will then be transferred to Kevin Street Gardai."

What a f*cking set!

Good venue but as mentioned the bar situation was dirt and the quality of pints of 5 Lamps were pish (I'd drink it on a night out in town the odd time)

Seen some of his set posted on FB by people:
    I've an idea of about a dozen tracks he played , in kind of finish to start order lol
    y traxx Mystery land (spektre remix)
    Enrico Sangiuliano Symbiosis
    Underworld born slippy
    Homeboy hippie and Dred total confusion 2018 rod mix
    Ninetoes Finder ( carl cox remix )
    Feel my needs Weiss
    Gregory treshor goliath
    Warrior calvin logue
    Dmt camel phat
    Embody thomas shcumacher
    Fisto t 78
    Atomic drumcomplex
    irregular synth miles away
    Trust jay lumen

https://open.spotify.com/user/1180626509/playlist/24oz8QYuiH20UQIV7srS8E?si=TFLeMXAQQMW0u6nUyss2Og

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

WHAT A GIG

Chap is just a gent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Not really my scene/music but I thought this was an excellent gig.
    The DJ before CarlCox was excellent, enjoyed Darren Emerson.

It was non-stop, I enjoyed the fact it was a real party atmosphere,People dancing chatting but none of it spoiling the gig.

Bar was very poor and the wait was a disaster to be honest
    Exiting to the buses was a nightmare also with buses parked in three locations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Superb gig my first time seeing Carl Cox and thought his set was amazing. Non stop great dirty beats. Brought me right back to my rave days in the 90s

The crowd was very chilled and I didn't see any issues., even from those who looked well out of it! There was a good mix of ages there as well so I didn't feel like an auld lad

Bar was a disgrace alright. Could have been a lot worse if it wss fuller though. All in all a great night especially with the weather and tunes.

Chap is just a gent!

He truly is such a lovable guy. The girl interviewing him was cute but the blonde one with Darren,sweet fk, i hate that Lottie Ryan type accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Late to this thread but man I had a whopper at this! Came down with a flu after it which I'm still suffering from because I'm so run down! Thanks for posting up the set list. Some classics that I'll listen to later. I'd definitely recommend going to this guy again!

Just seen Adam Beyer is headlining EP tomorrow night.. should be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

What I'd give to be going to EP this weekend! :(

Advertisement