Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim only Vs PAYG

Options
  • 07-03-2018 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi can you tell what is the difference in me being a SIM only customer or a PAYG customer.

I see on your website you have a SIM only bundle offer of unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 15gb or data and access to free social media for €15 per month for 6 months then €30 for the next 6.
    The same bundle on PAYG is €20.
    Does it mean as a SIM only customer you are tied to a 12 month contract?

Regards
    Gency

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Gency wrote: »
    Hi can you tell what is the difference in me being a SIM only customer or a PAYG customer.

I see on your website you have a SIM only bundle offer of unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 15gb or data and access to free social media for €15 per month for 6 months then €30 for the next 6.
    The same bundle on PAYG is €20.
    Does it mean as a SIM only customer you are tied to a 12 month contract?

Regards
    Gency
    Hi Gency ,

The difference is on PAYG you will need to purchase top-up credit every 28 days to activate your promotion and on Sim Only the charge is debited automatically each month from a direct debit. You are not tied to a 12-month contract on sim only its a 30-day month to month basis. 

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement