If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch

Options
  • 07-03-2018 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

hi, looking for a 32 inch, whats your best on the bravia kdl32we613, or have you any other suggestions

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

nagel wrote: »
    hi, looking for a 32 inch, whats your best on the bravia kdl32we613, or have you any other suggestions
    Hi nagel,

The best price I could do on the Sony would be £275.99 including shipping and a 6 year guarantee.

The only other TV around it I would recommend would be the LG 32LJ590U at £255.99. This has a better smart hub.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭nagel

Hi nagel,

The best price I could do on the Sony would be £275.99 including shipping and a 6 year guarantee.

The only other TV around it I would recommend would be the LG 32LJ590U at £255.99. This has a better smart hub.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

am I right in saying that the lg has dual tuners  freeview and freesat , is moving between both  seamless, as this is required by someone who wants life simple

Hi nagel,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

am I right in saying that the lg has dual tuners  freeview and freesat , is moving between both  seamless, as this is required by someone who wants life simple
    Hi Nagel.

I just double checked on the 32LJ590. While it does have both Freeview and a satellite tuner but does not have dual tuners.
    The satellite tuner is not freesat approved so they may be some issues with displaying the EPG.

You would need to re-tune if you switched from Freeview to Freesat and then then same to go back so its not the most straight forward.

Hi nagel,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

Hi Nagel.

I just double checked on the 32LJ590. While it does have both Freeview and a satellite tuner but does not have dual tuners.
    The satellite tuner is not freesat approved so they may be some issues with displaying the EPG.

You would need to re-tune if you switched from Freeview to Freesat and then then same to go back so its not the most straight forward.
    Thanks again,

apart from the smart hub , which  may not be used , does the LG still have an advantage over the Sony

I will probably be buying later what is the process, will I just order from your website

Tks

Hi nagel,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David,

Hi Nagel.

Thanks again,

apart from the smart hub , which  may not be used , does the LG still have an advantage over the Sony

I will probably be buying later what is the process, will I just order from your website

Tks
    Hey Nagel.

As far as I can tell the Sony does not have a satellite tuner on board. 

Either of these two televisions would be a good purchase. However the LG 32" has currently ran out of stock in our main warehouse and I am currently awaiting on an ETA for more stock.

You can purchase via our website www.richersounds.ie or drop us your contact number when your are ready and we can give you a call.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...you don't need to re-tune to switch between Sat / Saorview on the LG - however it is not a single button switch / you have to enter a menu and do a couple of button presses - but its not difficult once you get into the routine!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

...you don't need to re-tune to switch between Sat / Saorview on the LG - however it is not a single button switch / you have to enter a menu and do a couple of button presses - but its not difficult once you get into the routine!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    that changes the decision again let me know when the lg comes back in stock

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    that changes the decision again let me know when the lg comes back in stock
    Hey Nagel.

I'll keep my eye out for the ETA.

We are awaiting on 200 getting delivered into our main warehouse. Hopefully there will not too long of a wait.

any word on the lg's

any word on the lg's
    Hi nagel,

Unfortunately the LGs still haven't arrived in the warehouse. They are due soon I just don't have an incoming date as yet.

I will keep my eye out for these.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

anything on these yet

anything on these yet
    Hi Nagel,

We were told we were getting more of these in however it now looks as though they ahve been taken off our stocking list. I will have to check again with the warehouse to see if these are delayed or discontinued.

Kind regards

David

anything further on the lg590,  do you have any other 32 inch with dual tuners,

anything further on the lg590,  do you have any other 32 inch with dual tuners,
    Hi nagel,

I have asked our purchasing team again for information but we are still showing 0 in the warehouse with no ETA.

As soon as I hear back I will contact you however it is starting to look unlikely that we will be receiving these again. Unfortunately that is the only 32" TV with dual tuners that we stock.

Kind regards

David

looks like the lg 590 is a no go at this stage,  do you know if they are bringing out a new 32 in with dual tuners

or would you happen to have an open box ld590.

all else failing  do you have the           sony kdlwe613in stock

looks like the lg 590 is a no go at this stage,  do you know if they are bringing out a new 32 in with dual tuners

or would you happen to have an open box ld590.

all else failing  do you have the           sony kdlwe613in stock
    Hey Nagel.

Unfortunately the LD590 is long discontinued.

No news as of yet on a new 32" release date.

We do indeed have the 32WE613 in stock priced at £269.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202487-bravia-kdl32we613.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.