Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postnatal depression. Swords area

Options
  • 07-03-2018 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all, I’m 26 years old and currently looking to set up a support group in the swords area as I find it’s lacking. I have a little blog website in which I explain my story and what my aim is.. it’s very daunting to seek professional help straight off the bat so I thought something not so scary like just chatting to regular women going through the same thing would help. I’m not sure if I can post a link here but if anyone would be interested leave me a message thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards :)

Have you posted on the notice boards in the doctors' surgeries around the town? That would be a great place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MarleeAndMe

Welcome to Boards :)

Have you posted on the notice boards in the doctors' surgeries around the town? That would be a great place to start.

I was just thinking that as well as that’s where I went to seek help so I presume there is other women there seeking help in the same boat :) worth a try! Thank you :)

Advertisement