Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone had any experience with getting fillers or Botox in Northern Ireland?

Options
  • 07-03-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I was just wondering has anyone had any experience with getting botox or fillers in Northern Ireland? I have never had anything done before but I have booked into Therapie in Enniskillen for Botox in 3 areas, I will be having it done in a few weeks with Nurse Melanie, has anyone been here before and if so how did you find it? I was also looking at getting fillers in my cheeks maybe in Hylagen in Newry has anyone had any treatments her, I seen a few threads on here but there a few years old? Would really appreciate any input as I am quite nervous and unsure what to expect? Thanks.

Advertisement