Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical issue? Instalment not debited

Options
  • 07-03-2018 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Do u have any kind of issue after storm Emma,? Coz my this month direct debit payment didnt go to RCI Bank on monday as it should even enough funds on my account. Other instalment to waste company went through as normal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Do u have any kind of issue after storm Emma,? Coz my this month direct debit payment didnt go to RCI Bank on monday as it should even enough funds on my account. Other instalment to waste company went through as normal.

Hi Waterford26,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Direct Debits were going out as normal on accounts after Storm Emma, we would advise you to check with RCI Bank directly to see if they requested this as normal or if they are requesting it on a different date. If they did request this as normal and it hasn't been debited, please send a message through the Ask a Question option on 365 Online Service Desk. An advisor can then look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pmadden1991

Hi Waterford26,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Direct Debits were going out as normal on accounts after Storm Emma, we would advise you to check with RCI Bank directly to see if they requested this as normal or if they are requesting it on a different date. If they did request this as normal and it hasn't been debited, please send a message through the Ask a Question option on 365 Online Service Desk. An advisor can then look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi There,

Are you sure this issue has been fully resolved? I still have not received payment from a week ago. I have rang Customer Service 5 times over last few days. Payment was meant to go through on last Thursday evening ( 8 days ago) and still not showing up on my account. Was talking to them this morning and not helpful!

Hi There,

Are you sure this issue has been fully resolved? I still have not received payment from a week ago. I have rang Customer Service 5 times over last few days. Payment was meant to go through on last Thursday evening ( 8 days ago) and still not showing up on my account. Was talking to them this morning and not helpful!

Hi pmadden1991,

Thanks for your post.

As payments were processing as normal you would need to contact the sender of this payment if you have not yet received it. They may need to trace this payment for you with their own bank.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi There,

Hi pmadden1991,

Thanks for your post.

As payments were processing as normal you would need to contact the sender of this payment if you have not yet received it. They may need to trace this payment for you with their own bank.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

I have already done this twice! They have stated that the money left their account and was credited to my account. They cannot obtain a tracker on the payment as it has already left their account. They received no notification that the payment failed their end.

Hi Sarah,

I have already done this twice! They have stated that the money left their account and was credited to my account. They cannot obtain a tracker on the payment as it has already left their account. They received no notification that the payment failed their end.

Hi pmadden1991,

We're sorry to hear this. However if you have not received this yet, the sender will need to contact their own bank again and let them know this has not been received. They will then trace this payment for them. Please also double check that you have provided the correct IBAN and BIC to the sender.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

Hi Sarah,

Hi pmadden1991,

We're sorry to hear this. However if you have not received this yet, the sender will need to contact their own bank again and let them know this has not been received. They will then trace this payment for them. Please also double check that you have provided the correct IBAN and BIC to the sender.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

And what happens if they trace the payment to my account? They have stated to my payroll many times that the amount was paid into my account. And no one else I work with did not get paid? Is there any way that some accounts have not been fixed on BOI's side? Who can I contact about this apart from Customer Service who I have contacted numerous times over the last few days to investigate?

Apologies and i know it is not your fault but I have had no money the last few days and can not currently pay my rent and no one can seem to help me?

Hi Sarah,

And what happens if they trace the payment to my account? They have stated to my payroll many times that the amount was paid into my account. And no one else I work with did not get paid? Is there any way that some accounts have not been fixed on BOI's side? Who can I contact about this apart from Customer Service who I have contacted numerous times over the last few days to investigate?

Apologies and i know it is not your fault but I have had no money the last few days and can not currently pay my rent and no one can seem to help me?

Hi pmadden1991,

We're sorry that this is the case, however as there is no issue with payments we would be unsure why the payment has not yet reached you. Your employer will need to ask their bank to investigate this as we will credit payments to your account as soon as we receive them. Have you gone through your balance and transactions on 365 Online to see if this has been credited? If you are referring to the error with payments which occurred on Wednesday this week, this has been fully rectified.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Hi pmadden1991,

We're sorry that this is the case, however as there is no issue with payments we would be unsure why the payment has not yet reached you. Your employer will need to ask their bank to investigate this as we will credit payments to your account as soon as we receive them. Have you gone through your balance and transactions on 365 Online to see if this has been credited? If you are referring to the error with payments which occurred on Wednesday this week, this has been fully rectified.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,
    Yes this has all been done.
    So what happens if my employers bank can track that the payment reached my account on their side? Who would I get onto then in BOI to investigate? The security or fraud team? 

Hi Sarah,
    Yes this has all been done.
    So what happens if my employers bank can track that the payment reached my account on their side? Who would I get onto then in BOI to investigate? The security or fraud team? 

If the sending bank comes back to say that the payment has reached BOI, then you can provide them with a statement from your account which proves that you have not received it. They will then need to investigate this further on their side.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Waterford 26,
    Just wondering was this issue resolved for yourself? Still not for me and very frustrating!

Cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement