Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markievicz Cup 2018

Options
  • 07-03-2018 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

28168417_2007942642786809_7684631160422812913_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b8e8936f40cd41a110c56b08beadeef9&oe=5AFF6A0E

Who's going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Shall be there. Hopefully I'll go OK too, have a fairly solid winter in me this year for once. Good course although hills don't suit me at all! Hopefully it's windy like last year's

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RowanHarley

Bambaata wrote: »
    Shall be there. Hopefully I'll go OK too, have a fairly solid winter in me this year for once. Good course although hills don't suit me at all! Hopefully it's windy like last year's

Looks like we're in for a bit of a side/head wind when we go up hungry rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Looks like we're in for a bit of a side/head wind when we go up hungry rock.

Well , howd ye get on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

pain pain... :cool:
    break of 4 from the scratch made it across to A3s and then decimated that group on the climb and made it across to the 5 remaining A4's.
    crap day but a tailwind on the climb.
    a hard course for the National Elites this year.

anyone see any photos around from this? seen a few photographers on the course... was a bit of a blur at most times! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭slow

Juniors first and second. Strong boys...

very strong lads... was with them for 10k or so until the climb on 2nd last lap. they make it look so easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

The 4 A3 lads that rode away on the first lap had a great ride. Looks like they were only caught at the foot of the climb on the last time up it.

12 element wrote: »
    The 4 A3 lads that rode away on the first lap had a great ride. Looks like they were only caught at the foot of the climb on the last time up it.

kudos to them as well. tough circuit... people dont realise it till they are racing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

Great race, well marshaled. They'd want to reconsider the facilities for nationals however!

• Advertisement
Advertisement